Measured by professional standards and extensive experience, Craig Russell is a CREIA and ASHI Certified Inspector with over 35 years of Residential and Commercial Construction.
CREIA (California Real Estate Inspection Association) is recognized in California as the leading authority in the building inspection industry. CREIA’s Standards of Practice and professional Code of Ethics provide the consumer with the assurance of quality and professionalism.
ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) is the most respected professional association for home inspectors in North America.
Education, Certifications and Qualifications
- Certificate of Completion American Home Inspectors Training Institute Ltd. (AHIT) Home Inspection Master Course.
- Examination Board of Professional Home Inspectors (EBPHI) Certified.
- International Code Council (ICC) Examination Certified.
- Infraspection Institute Certified Level-1 Infrared Thermography.
- Certificate of Completion Inspecting Pools and Spas.
- Certificate of Completion Manufactured Homes.
- Certificate of Completion Commercial Inspection Management.
- Certificate of Completion Gas Appliances.
A member in good standing with the following Professional Memberships and Organizations
- California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA) Certified Inspector (CCI).
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Certified Inspector (ACI) #251372.
Over 35 years of Residential and Commercial Construction
- Hundreds of Construction Projects Built and Managed.
- Commercial Facilities and Construction Management.