VIEW SAMPLE REPORT
Russco Home Inspection Services provides comprehensive written inspection reports on single family residences, condominiums, manufactured homes and multi-unit apartment buildings in the in the Temecula Valley and San Diego County.
Our home inspection report findings are in compliance with CREIA (California Real Estate Inspection Association) Standards of Practice.
The onsite home inspection generally takes 2 1/2 to 4 hours to complete, depending on size, age and condition of the home.
Our clients are encouraged to accompany the home inspector through the home inspection process and receive a complete consultation with valuable information of the home, property and its systems. Our goal is to help our clients to understand the home inspection findings and provide the best customer service possible.
We provide home buyers, home sellers, property owners and real estate agents with accurate information essential to evaluating a home’s condition. Through home inspection, consultation and detailed reporting we inspect and review:
- Foundation, Basement, and Under-floor Areas: Foundation System, Floor Framing System, Under-floor Ventilation, Foundation Anchoring and Cripple Wall Bracing, Wood Separation from Soil, and Insulation
- Exterior: Surface Grade Directly Adjacent to Buildings, Doors and Windows, Attached Decks, Porches, Patios, Balconies, Stairways, and their Enclosures, Handrails and Guardrails, Wall Cladding and Trim, Portions of Walkways and Driveways that are Adjacent to Buildings
- Roof Covering: Covering, Drainage, Flashings, Penetrations, and Skylights
- Attic Areas and Roof Framing: Framing, Ventilation, and Insulation
- Plumbing: Water Supply Piping, Drain, Waste, and Vent Piping, Faucets and Fixtures, Fuel Gas Piping, Water Heaters, Functional Flow, and Functional Drainage
- Electrical: Service Equipment, Electrical Panels, Circuit Wiring, Switches, Receptacles, Outlets, and Lighting Fixtures.
- Heating and Cooling: Heating Equipment, Central Cooling Equipment, Energy Source and Connections, Combustion Air and Exhaust Vent Systems, Condensate Drainage, and Conditioned Air Distribution Systems
- Fireplaces and Chimneys: Chimney Exterior, Spark Arrestor, Firebox, Damper, and Hearth Extension
- Building Interior: Walls, Ceilings and Floors, Doors and Windows, Stairways, Handrails and Guardrails, Permanently Installed Cabinets, Permanently Installed Cook-tops, Mechanical Range Vents, Ovens, Dishwashers, and Food Waste Disposals, Absence of Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms, Vehicle Doors and Openers
- Other Specialty Services: Pool and/or Spa Inspections